List of Events
- » Workshop on "Trustworthiness of AI Systems and its Impact on Society in Developing Nations", from 21st and 22nd January. 2021. This is being organized by Infosys Centre for Artificial Intelligence, IIIT Delhi, and Department of AI, IIT Hyderabad. It is being held under the aegis of AAAI India Chapter and sponsored by AI Journal.
- » 2019 Summer school on AI-assisted data mining and text processing
- » First workshop on AI for Computational Social Systems (ACSS), 2019 by Tanmoy Chakraborty
- » Winter School on Artificial Intelligence (18-21 Jan 2019), IIIT-Delhi
- » CAI hosted "Machine Learning Unplugged Conference" organized by the Delhi Women In Machine Learning and Data Science Chapter on March 18, 2018.
- » CAI seminar "Computer Vision at Facebook AI Research" by Dr. Manohar Paluri, Facebook AI Research on March 13, 2018
- » CAI seminar "AI, Society and Politics of the Future" by Dr. Anupam Guha, AI Scientist, PhD (University of Maryland), MS (Georgia Tech) on February 5, 2018
- » Visual Wildlife Monitoring (VWM 2017), Workshop at ICCV2017 by Saket Anand.
- » Domain Adaptation in Biometrics, Tutorial at ICCV2017 by Richa Singh and Mayank Vatsa.
- » From Deep Unsupervised to Supervised Models for Face Analysis, Tutorial at F&G2017 by Richa Singh and Mayank Vatsa.
- » Deep Learning for Face Recognition, Tutorial at IJCNN2017 by Richa Singh and Mayank Vatsa.
- » Winter School on Machine Learning in Biometrics by Richa Singh, Mayank Vatsa and Angshul Majumdar.
- » IEEE International Conference on Identity, Security and Behavior Analysis 2017 by Richa Singh, Mayank Vatsa and Angshul Majumdar.
- » Computer Vision for Persons with Disablities by Chetan Arora.
- » Assistive Vision in conjunction with Asian Conference on Computer Vision 2016, Taipei by Chetan Arora.